2. The material on our site has been prepared and published for general information only. There is no effort or intention to solicit new customers or new engagements from existing customers by way of this web site.
3. Use of Materials on this Site
- Nova maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse our site. All materials on our site, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text and trademarks, are the sole property of Nova or its licensors.
- You may copy, reproduce and distribute content from this site provided that: (1)the particular article or section is reproduced in its entirety in its original form; you may not edit or otherwise change the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices; (2) all copies include a statement that the material was reproduced from www.novaspecialtysurgery.com with due consent; (3) the copies are distributed only for the non-commercial educational or public policy purposes Provided you comply with all of these conditions, Nova grants you a non- exclusive, nontransferable license to use the materials on our site.
- Other than as specifically described above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, republish, transmit, repost or otherwise use the content of our site, without prior written authorization from Nova. To request such permission, contact us at the address given on our website. In no event may the Nova trademarks, symbols, artwork or other visual or audio elements be reproduced separately from the textual content associated with them on the site.
- Except as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any intellectual property right. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of Nova's copyright and other proprietary rights. Nova neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Nova.
- If you download software from the site in order to use the materials as authorized above, the software, including any files, images, audio or video clips incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, "the software") is licensed to you by Nova. Nova does not transfer the title to you. You own the medium on which the software is recorded, but Nova retains full title to the software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nova. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Posted Materials
- You shall not submit, upload or post to our forums any content which (1) libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (2) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; (3) falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations; (4) violates any law; (5) advocates illegal activity; (6) contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another's computer, or (7) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services. By posting any content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify Nova from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
- By posting any content on our forums, you automatically grant to Nova a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all "moral rights" with respect to the posted content.
6. Outside Links
- Nova has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site, whether or not they are affiliated with Nova. Such linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Nova makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or functioning of any such link. That another web site is linked to our site does not constitute endorsement by Nova of the owner of the other site, the content of its site, or its products or services.
7. Limitations on Nova's Liability
- The materials on this site are provided solely for educational and promotional purposes. Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. This web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional.
- The materials could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. They are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nova does not warrant that the functions contained in www.novaspecialtysurgery.com materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nova does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on our site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Nova be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on our site, even if the Nova or a Nova-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event shall the Nova's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action, including but not limited to negligence, arising out of our in connection with your use of this site, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nova, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your improper use of any Materials, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you including, without limitation, copyright and trademark infringement, obscene or indecent postings, and on-line defamation. You will be required to completely and fully indemnify Nova for its losses
9. Void Where Prohibited:
- This web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in India. Nova reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. It shall be deemed that any offer for any product or service made on this web site is void where prohibited. Similarly, any unauthorized offer for any product or service made on any web site by any Third Party is void where prohibited.
10. Non-Confidential Information:
- Any communication or other material that you send to us through the internet, or post on the web site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Nova shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Nova shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products
11. User's Access:
- Nova may terminate your access to the website at any time for any reason at its sole discretion. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Nova may monitor access to the Site.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Nova. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Nova. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Nova. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. 'Nova' is a trademark belonging to Nova. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Nova.
13. General Provisions
- This web-site, howsoever it is accessed, is not and should not constitute an offer for sale in territories where it is not permitted by patent law or any drug laws, rules, regulations etc. in force in those territories.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India. Whenever possible, each provision of these terms shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision is deemed prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of these terms.
- Nova reserves the right to remove for any reason posted materials from our forums, and the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to our site or our forums, without notice.