All Nova Specialty Surgery Centers have world-class facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. A typical center would include.
- Operating Theatres: Our Center has 4-5 operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and modern facilities. Nova's doctors and facilities adopt the latest techniques and advances in surgery.
- Doctor's Offices: Patients are served across multiple rooms dedicated to various specialties. Doctors are available for consultation and surgical procedures.
- Pre-Op and Post-Op Care: Pre-op and post-op beds/rooms are equipped with gas lines, monitoring equipment and defibrillators. The rooms have ultra-modern facilities.
- Diagnostic Equipment: Each Nova Specialty Surgery Center is equipped with X-Ray, Ultrasound, Echo, TMT and C-Arm (Routine, Special, DSA) machines. Nova avoids larger diagnostics equipment like MRI and CT to maintain low capital expenditure and overheads. For the more complex MRI and CT scans, Nova Specialty Surgery has partnered with leading diagnostic centers to ensure consistency in services.
- Pathological Laboratory: Our pathology labs can perform Biochemistry, Hematology, Micro-Biology, Cytology & Histopathology, Serology, tumor markers, infective agents, Flow Cytometry, Real Time PCR and other tests.
- Pharmacy: Our pharmacies are well stocked with critical medicines, consumables and other surgical aids to ensure a convenient stay for the patient.
Our centers perform procedures across specialties like ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Plastic & Cosmetic, Radiology and Urology.
- Ambulance: We have tie-ups with four ambulance services to shift patients in case of emergencies.